As lame and dull as dad jokes can be, many of them are not so bad. Sometimes dad jokes are hilarious and very witty. Received with groans, eye rolls, and uncontrollable laughter, dad jokes are everyone’s favorite. From short one-liners to cheesy puns, we have got the best dad jokes of all time. These jokes are sure to lighten up the mood and make anyone chuckle. So, get ready for some laughter therapy as we present to you the best dad jokes ever!
What Are Dad Jokes?
Dad Jokes are short funny puns and one-liners usually cracked by – yes, you guessed it right – dads! Dad jokes are filled with simplistic humor and wit. The fact that they are often so lame and dry actually makes them funny.
Though dad jokes have always been deeply ingrained in family culture, recently they have become a great source of entertainment. From trending memes on social media to comedy face-offs, dad jokes are all over the internet.
Here are some of the best dad jokes you will ever hear:
- I want to tell a joke about pizza, but it’s cheesy… (get it?)
- My teacher accused me of plagiarism. His words, not mine!
- I only know 25 alphabets. I don’t know y.
- I asked my cat what’s five minus five. He said nothing.
- Don’t trust stairs. They are always up to something.
- I had a dream I was floating in orange soda. It was like a Fanta sea.
- I am so good at sleeping. I can do it with my eyes closed!
- Seeing a crime at the Apple store will make you an iWitness.
- Don’t trust what atoms say, they make up everything.
- What if I don’t know what “Armageddon” means? It is not the end of the world.
- My wife asked me to sync her phone so I threw it in the pool. I don’t know why she’s mad at me.
- I have a great joke about nepotism, but I will only tell it to my kids.
Out of the Box Dad Jokes
These dad jokes are super clever with some very expected answers:
Q. What do you call ghost poop?
A. Boo Boo
Q. Why can’t the toilet paper cross the road?
A. It got stuck in the crack
Q. What do you call a cheese that is not yours?
A. Nacho cheese
Q. What time did the man go to the dentist?
A. Tooth hurty
Q. Why don’t lobsters give to charity?
A. Because they are shellfish.
Q. Does anyone want an ark?
A. Cuz I Noah guy!
Q. How do you attract a country girl’s attention?
A. A tractor.
Dad Jokes About Pop Culture
Here are some super funny dad jokes about pop culture that millennials and Gen Z will love:
Q. How does Albus get into Hogwarts?
A. Through the Dumble-door.
Q. How did Elsa lose a balloon?
A. Because she let it go!
Q. What kind of sushi does Lady Gaga eat?
A. Raw, raw, raw, raw, rawwww!
Q. How does Sherlock Homes flirt?
A. My eyes are Sherlocked on you…
Q. How do you weigh a millennial?
A. In Instagrams.
Witty Dad Jokes
Q. How does Moses make his coffee?
A. Hebrews it.
Q. Why do vampires seem sick?
A. They are always coffin.
Q. Did you hear about the restaurant at Mars?
A. Great food, no atmosphere!
And to finish it all off here’s our favorite poker pun:
Q. What did the giraffe say to the tiger at the poker table?
A. I thought you were a cheetah.
Dad jokes are gems. Sure, it takes a certain kind of sense of humor to appreciate dad jokes, but everyone still enjoys them. While dad jokes are ridiculously bad, the wit, the corniness, and the semantic ambiguity make it worth a chuckle.
Father Laughing – Tal Atlas on Flickr – Some Rights Reserved
Graphic Joke – RepublicWorld
Guest Author Bio
My name is David. A 29-year-old, here to share my passion for writing. Having years of experience in guest blogging and content writing, I have managed to write about a wide range of topics. My topics of interest include entertainment, social media, fitness, mental health and movies. I enjoy creating engaging and unique content that readers would love to read. In my free time, I love to read, solve puzzles and binge-watch Netflix.
Recent Guest Author Articles:
- Remember Sundays?
- Techniques for Coping with a New Health Diagnosis
- I Still Like It Loud
- The Best Dad Jokes of all Time
- How To Go From Worrier To Warrior: Find Your Inner Strength During These Times Of Change!